Pages

Monday 29 October 2012

Preamble

I had always wanted to start a blog. Now it might be a disguised form of procrastination, deciding to go about doing that just when I have my final exams coming up, but it might be just another sheer coincidence. I am happy, however, to finally have a space of mine in which I can pour out my views, experiences and opinions. It feels good sometimes to have a voice, to be heard by unknown ears and noticed by unknown eyes. And of course have the known ones around too, to give you their valuable viewpoints. Or maybe its just for myself. I don't know. There exists an unique relationship between the blogger and her blog. I made a good friend today. Let me embark on this journey, to discover what blogging is all about and why it is done. Ahoy! 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Pranati, I'm Hemant from SRM University. Nice blogs. :)
    Actually, I came about blogspot while searching for news about Payoda. Congrats for getting selected! I too was selected in July through the campus recruitment drive.. Just like you, I am also a little bit anxious about when the company will call us. If you could please share any news regarding that, I would be really thankful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Hi Hemant :) I am from SRM University too. You must be from Modi nagar campus right ?? I seriously have no idea about Payoda, the guy who I contacted through blogspot hasn't replied yet! :( I am from Ramapuram campus, so i contacted the rest who got selected from Kattankalathur campus, they also don't have any idea :( We just have to wait, I guess. :) hey, my id is pranatisudhamisra@gmail.com , plz reply there :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. And btw, all the best for your semester exams :) 5th Nov right :)

    ReplyDelete